Mark T. Woodruff MBA, CFP®
Mark has been in the financial industry since 1993. Before joining Physician Wealth Advisors, he worked advising clients at Alta Capital Management, Goldman Sachs, and Fidelity Investments. Mark enjoys the world of investing, helping others plan for their future, and loves how investing properly over the long term can build substantial wealth.
When not working with clients, Mark can be found spending time with his family and enjoying the outdoors in and around Utah. Mark and his wife have three sons.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- FINRA Series 66 Securities license
- Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Brigham Young University, Master of Business Administration
- University of Utah, B.S. in Finance
- Financial Planning Association Member