Patrick J. Brady CFP®
Patrick has worked as a financial consultant since 1997. He joined the Physician Wealth Advisors team in 2000, bringing his valuable experience with high net-worth clients. His strong economic and financial background strengthens his commitment to providing objective, unbiased advice to help physicians achieve their financial goals.
Patrick and his family love to travel and enjoy the mountains of Utah, Wyoming, and Canada. He is active in his local community, particularly with the Boy Scouts of America and training adult leaders.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- FINRA Series 65 Securities license
- Life/Health Insurance licenses
- University of Utah, B.S. Family, Community and Human Development, Emphasis in Financial Planning
- Financial Planning Association
- Enterprise Mentors International – Past Executive Director